- Our experts have many years of experience in providing professional advice and support to our clients.
- We deliver the basics for your business decisions and present them – even in case of complex issues – in a clear and comprehensible way.
- We do not use a highly sophisticated language and prefer to explain difficult technical terms in simple words.
- Our range of services comprises fact sheets, FAQs, and current newsletters with contributions from our team members. Thus, you are always up-to-dateconcerning essential tax-related topics.
- We focus on individual and proactive advice based on the elaboration of budgets and forecasts, and strive to maximise future tax benefits.
- We always keep you up-to-date! With regard to your specific business sector and concerning all changes of current tax regulations.
- Use our reminder service for all tax-relevant deadlines.
- Stay informed and obtain up-to-date news. Subscribe here to receive our free of charge newsletter.
- The free of charge annual client meeting (in autumn) is another chance to stay in personal contact with our clients and to discuss in detail future expectations and targets.
- We are striving to make continuous technical progress, and digital interfaces, chargebacks, scan accounting systems & BMD.COM are integrated parametres in our work.
In the highly specialised tax sector, not everybody is expected to know everything! Our experts provide tax consulting services and will find solutions suitable for your specific requirements. Your personal advisor will answer your questions, and will keep you informed on any tax-relevant changes.
We have specialised in the following business branches:
- Food service and hotel business
- Retail sector
- SMEs (small and medium-sized enterprises) & single person enterprises
- Real estate, construction industry & rental management
Ongoing changes in these business sectors require continuous training. Advanced vocational training is a matter of course for us.
We kindly invite you to visit our website in order to get an overview on the comprehensive training programme offered by us.
In our times, the world is going to be more complex and sophisticated than ever, thus, it is not enough to offer a simple “standard consulting solution“! As a consequence, we have specialised on the following range of services in order to be in a position to offer you top quality consultancy.
- Business consulting
- Human resource management
- Tax advice
- Annual financial – and tax statements
- Financial criminal law
The basic rule in the cooperation with our clients is a transparent fee structure.
Therefore, we have designed individual service packages hopefully complying with your expectations and requirements.
- You decide which components of our service package you would like to use.
- We do not force you to accept unnecessary services – you decide in which cases you need our optimised support.
- We invite you and interested parties to a first free counselling interview. In a personal dialogue, you will have the chance to talk about your expectations on us, and you will obtain a clear picture of your future business partners and our work.
You plan to start your own business and you simply want “to get started“?
It is not that easy to be successful as a start-up. Especially in the set-up phase, you need a partner who is able to assist and support you in all administrative procedures with the authorities and in tax-related issues.
For several years we have run workshops for young entrepreneurs in cooperation with the RIZ in Lower Austria, and thus, have gained an insight knowledge of the needs, questions, and concerns of founders.
Follow the link to factsheets & FAQs, especially designed for your questions during the start-up phase.
- We preferably work together with start-ups, and we have designed a customised starter-package and a respective file, which our clients are going to receive as a welcome present.
- Official channels (public authorities and agencies) are often confusing. Therefore, we have elaborated a “start-up roadmap“, containing the most important steps towards the foundation of your company.
We live an open feedback culture and we are looking forward to receiving your proposals and inputs. This will help us to further improve the quality of our services.
Thank you for your inputs!